Banana bread is a delicious and comforting dessert is easy to make. It features a banana bread recipe bob evans is loaded with chocolate chip and walnut giving it an irresistible flavor. This classic treat is perfect for a snack, dessert, or even breakfast treat.
Table of content
How do you keep moisture in banana bread recipe bob evans?
A few simple techniques can be used to keep your banana bread moist. Use overripe bananas first because they are usually sweeter and moister than the other. Second because flour absorbs moisture, cut back on the amount in the recipe. Last but not least add some butter or oil to the mixture to help seal in the moisture. I’m hoping these hint will enable you to bake a delicious loaf of moist banana bread.
How do you increase moisture in bread?
The greatest way increase moisture in bread is to avoid overworking and over kneading the dough. Depending on the recipe its crucial to use the right amount of liquid when forming the dough. More moisture can also added during baking such as by utilising a steam method in the oven or spraying melted butter or egg wash over the loaf’s top before baking. If you want the dough to retain more moisture during baking you may also try adding tablespoon of honey or sugar.
What makes bread moist and fluffy?
By ensuring that the dough has enough moisture you may create a loaf of bread that is both moist and fluffy. This can be accomplished by increasing the amount of liquid such as water milk or other dairy product or fat such as butter oil or shortening in the dish. Additionally the dough need to be worked until it reache the ideal consistency and degree of elasticity. Finally you need to set the oven temperature appropriately for the bread you are baking. You should be able to make nice and fluffy loaf of bread by following these instructions.
Here is a recipe for banana bread recipe bob evans:
banana bread recipe bob evans
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F Grease a 9inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the mashed banana melted butter white sugar and brown sugar Mix well.
- Add the egg vanilla extract baking soda and salt to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture stirring until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 55to65 minute or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread come out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minute before removing it and placing it on a wire rack to cool completely.