This is the Best bisquick pancake recipe. These fluffy homemade pancakes are the best Christmas breakfast treat for your family and friends with some simple ingredients. rich in the flavor of cinnamon and vanilla, soft & moist, and very easy to make.
This easy bisquick pancake recipe is made with a handful of simple ingredients and results in pancakes that are light and fluffy, moist, and infused with cinnamon and vanilla. Cooked on a griddle in salted butter, they are truly the best pancakes.
INGREDIENTS FOR PANCAKES:
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon white salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup cream or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
bisquick pancake recipe INGREDIENTS SUBSTITUTIONS:
|All-purpose flour:||You can use ½ cup of the all-purpose flour with whole wheat, or whole wheat pastry flour.|
|Salted butter:||Unsalted butter, ghee are all good substitutes for salted butter.|
|Granulated sugar:||white sugar, organic sugar, and all type of sugar work well in this recipe.|
|Whole milk:||you can use 2% milk, but nothing else with lower fat content.|
|Sour cream:||Greek yogurt is a good substitute for sour cream.|
|Butter for cooking:||Cooking pancakes in butter takes them to a higher level, actually the flavor of a rich outside on the pancake is simply so tasty.|
HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES:
- Preheat a nonstick fry pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Whisk melted butter and granulated sugar until combined.
- Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Whisk in milk.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Melt 1 TBS butter and spread it out evenly distributed over the surface pan.
- Pour batter in ¼ cup portions onto the pre-heated, buttered pan.
- Cook on the first side for about 2-3 minutes until it becomes brown.
- Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes until the second side is browned and the pancakes puff slightly.
- Repeat the same with each new batch of pancakes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.