This is the simple and best recipe for grilled salmon patties. Made with some easily available ingredients and the rich flavors of lemon and mustard. This is quick and easy and flavorful salmon patties and your family will enjoy this even kids and young. These patties are healthy and tasty and can use with burgers. you can serve it alone, with a bun, with a fresh green salad, or with vegetables.
- ¼ cup cracker crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 can salmon
- ¼ cup honey mustard
how to grill patties:
You can coat a grill pan with olive oil or a nonstick cooking spray instead of using foil. You can also pan-fry these as well as bake them. All the Ingredients in this recipe are cooked except the egg so these don’t take long to be ready.
honey mustard sauce:
For the best honey mustard sauce, you have to mix honey, yellow mustard, and mayonnaise until it becomes rich in flavor.
how to make grilled salmon patties:
- Mix the cracker crumbs, egg, lemon juice, hot sauce, mustard, and paprika in a bowl.
- Add salmon, stirring well. leave the mixture for at least 5 minutes so that the flavors can be inside the salmon.
- Preheat a grill to 300 degrees. Line a grill pan with foil.
- Remove extra liquid from the mixture. this will allow the patties to hold together and turn that pretty golden brown.
- Cook on the preheated grill until golden brown on each side. Serve with honey mustard.