If you are looking for the easy and best recipe for Chocolate Cake, here is the recipe that is easier than you imagine. you can make this easy chocolate cake in your kitchen with some simple ingredients in a few minutes. The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake for this Christmas and New year party and the best thanksgiving for your family and friends.
Which type of chocolate cake is best?
Moist chocolate cake is the chocolate cake you will really enjoy this cake and it is the easiest recipe you can make in a bowl with few ingredients for tender-moist chocolate cake.
Ingredients For Chocolate cake:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot water
Ingredients For Chocolate Buttercream Frosting:
- 4 butter
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
How to make the best Chocolate Cake:
|COCOA POWDER:||Use a combination of 1/2 cup Dutch-processed and 1/4 cup regular unsweetened cocoa powder for a more decadent cake.|
|SUGAR:||White granulated sugar is best for chocolate cake. You can also use superfine or caster sugar.|
|BAKING POWDER:||Using both raising agents together balances this out to provide just the right amount of rise.|
|COFFEE:||Dissolve 2 teaspoons of instant coffee in hot water for a richer chocolate flavor before adding it to the batter. You can’t taste the coffee!|
|FLOUR:||Super-fine cake flour can be used if you have it for an even softer crumb but is not necessary.|
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease 2x 9-inch round cake pans with butter. Line the base with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk in sugar, then add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Whisk well to combine until lump free, about 30 seconds.
- Pour boiling water into the batter, mixing well. The cake batter is thin in consistency.
- Pour batter into cake pans and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely before frosting.
- Melt butter, then whisk in cocoa powder. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.